When disconnected from a reliable source of clean water, the LifeSaver 6000UF Bottle allows you to use water from natural sources such as ponds, lakes and rivers, to stay hydrated, whilst protecting you from waterborne viruses, bacteria or cysts. From camping or travelling to emergency preparation, you can survive and thrive in the toughest of environments with the LifeSaver 6000UF Bottle. The replaceable cartridge can filter up to 6,000 litres of water.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
THE LIFESAVER 6000UF BOTTLE INCLUDES:
- LifeSaver 6000UF Bottle
- Carrying strap
- Activated carbon filter
- Pre-filter scavenging sponge (to soak up water from those hard to reach places)
||35 x 19 x 21 cm
The LifeSaver Bottle 6000UF is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
||> 99.99% (Log 4)
||> 99.9999% (Log 6)
||> 99.9% (Log 3)
||Ultra Filtration (UF)
||Optional activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste, smell and odour
||635 grams/22 oz
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**
||6,000 litres/1,585 US gallons
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**
||2.5 litres/min @ 0.25 bar (g)
|BOTTLE STORAGE CAPACITY
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/15 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.