The Light Speed Compression Shorts with revolutionary Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) technology are developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the legs, reducing muscle movement, damage and fatigue for your best run ever.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- improved performance and muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
- Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; dissipating the load transfer on the knee joint during running.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
- Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
- WAISTBAND STORAGE
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit with three back pockets providing storage for phone, cards and keys as well as gels.
- High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
- BE SEEN
- Signature reflective X logo on thigh provides visibility in low-light conditions.
Waistband: 3cm flat band with internal powermesh
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- MCS mapping targeted to quad to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Thigh/Quadricep mapping - reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint