The Light Speed Compression Shorts with revolutionary Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) technology are developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the legs, reducing muscle movement, damage and fatigue for your best run ever.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- improved performance and muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
- Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; dissipating the load transfer on the knee joint during running.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
- Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
- WAISTBAND STORAGE
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit with three back pockets providing storage for phone, cards and keys as well as gels.
- High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
- BE SEEN
- Signature reflective X logo on thigh provides visibility in low-light conditions.
Waistband: 3cm flat band with internal powermesh
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- MCS mapping targeted to quad to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
Reflective logos for greater visibility
Compression support to upper leg with PWX Flex 70D to front panels and PWX Weight 105D to back panels
Rear zip pocket to keep essentials secure
Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
- Thigh/Quadricep mapping - reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint