INTENSITY LEVEL 9
FOR A STRONG SOFT TISSUE MASSAGE THAT GOES DEEP INTO THE MUSCLES. FOR ADVANCED USERS WITH EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN RECOVERY THERAPY. IDEAL FOR USE ON THICK, DENSE MUSCLES.
DIMENSIONS 60cm x 13cm
WEIGHT 1.057 Kg
MULTI-TARGETED DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Providing a stimulating experience, the Large PTP Therapy Roller is designed to release muscle tension and restore joint mobility. The pyramidal projections offer a multi-targeted approach, while the robust hollow core guarantees a deep tissue massage that penetrates through the layers of muscle and fascia.
By utilising your own body weight to sustain pressure and roll, the Large Therapy Roller allows you to perform self-myofascial release (SMR), helping muscles return to their natural range, activating blood circulation and breaking down scar tissue and adhesions between skin, muscles and bones.
ACTIVE RECOVERY AND PERFORMANCE
After intense workouts, microscopic tears and scar tissue can develop in soft tissues, causing tightness and soreness. Prolonged sitting can also lead to poor posture, muscle imbalances and adaptive shortening. Lengthening the fascia through rolling can speed up recovery, improve musculoskeletal alignment and optimise performance.
- Trigger point action thanks to special multi-cone and hollow cylinder design
- Increases blood, lymphatic and nutrient circulation to maximise recovery
- Provides superior stability and balance when used horizontally up and down the spine
- Allows access to areas in the back, shoulders, glutes, TFLs, hamstrings, calves, hips & more
- Suitable for individuals seeking a strong massage experience/with a high tolerance threshold
- 30+ exercises designed by Movement Therapist
MASSAGE Trigger point therapy for myofascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.