The Zone3 compression tights have been under development for the last four years and regular testing and feedback sessions have enabled us to release what we think are some of the most comfortable and effective tights on the market.
The Zone3 RX3 tights offer validated graduated compression and are also designed to carefully support the muscles and make you feel and perform your best during exercise. A combination of X-PWR and Revolution Energy fabric from Italy is used to support the hip and knee whilst increasing blood flow to the calves, hamstrings, quads and glutes. A heat bonded PU tape is used on the lower leg and positioned to support the soleus and help reduce one of the most common forms of calf pain. Once you put these tights on you will feel the difference, whether training, racing or using for post-workout recovery.
The combination of fabric provides a firm yet soft fit and actively wicks away sweat from your skin to regulate temperature and keep you dry. A matt fabric is used for a subtle finish and more space is given around the front crotch than other compression wear to offer more comfort i.e they are designed to look like running tights and not underwear.
A high denier strength material is used for our Black-Out feature which ensures the tights don¡¦t go see-through during gym work and comfort is maximised with a 3cm waist band together with a lightweight drawstring cord.
Flatlock stitching is used throughout the garment and heat bonded ankle seams for additional comfort and functionality. Each pair has two storage options, firstly there is a heat taped zipped pocket on the upper back for nutrition or music devices storage and there is also a front inner pocket for use keys or other items when doing mat work.
- Graduated compression: To increase blood circulation, reduce lactic acid build up and improve recovery times.
- Exo-Black & Revolution Energy fabric: To improve performance, power and muscle support.
- Heat bonded technology: For added comfort against the skin.
- Comfort waistband: Plus a drawstring cord and pocket design.
- Breathable and wicking fabric: With built in UPF 50 sun protection and Antibacterial properties.
The Zone3 compression tights have been tested and validated by Progressive Sports Technologies based at Loughborough University. The testing validates that the tights offer the correct level of graduated compression which is proven to:
- Improve sporting performance and endurance.
- Increase muscle efficiency and power.
- Increase speed of muscle recovery time.
- Reduce risk of injury.