SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO TARGET GLUTES, HIPS AND SHOULDERS, THE PTP MICROBAND CAN BE USED TO DEVELOP MUSCLE TONE AND IMPROVE JOINT MOBILITY & STABILITY AT THE SAME TIME.
THIS LOOP IS RECOMMENDED FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE WANTING TO GET STRONGER OR WHO ARE JUST BEGINNING PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES.
RESISTANCE 5.3kg | 11.7lbs
DIMENSIONS 29.5cm x 7.5cm
WEIGHT 25 g
The small loop design is ideal to promote a small range of motion and add challenge to physio exercises, like side-to-side walks, forward/backward leg extensions and external shoulder rotations. At just over 5 kg, the Light MicroBand is recommended for individuals with limited muscle strength, who are more interested in body toning than muscle mass building. Use the Light MicroBand before a workout to condition your hips, buttocks and shoulders and prevent injuries or to recover quicker as part of a rehab program.
- Great booty-busting tool
- 5.3 kg (11.7 lb) worth of resistance
- To improve joint function, prevent injuries or assist in rehab
- For upper and lower body muscle tone and stability
- Over 30 exercises included making the most of your training
- Easy on the joints thanks to elastic resistance (progressive tension)
- Made from premium latex for unrivalled durability and performance
POWER Whole-body conditioning, strength and movement. Perfect to build muscles and burn fat.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.