Anatomically designed to provide advanced plantar fascia and arch support, the Vectr Cushion Crew Sock leverages a unique X-LOCK support system to lock the foot in place and reduce blistering for your most comfortable run ever.
ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED TO PROVIDE ADVANCED PLANTAR FASCIA AND ARCH SUPPORT, THE VECTR CUSHION CREW SOCK LEVERAGES A UNIQUE X-LOCK SUPPORT SYSTEM TO LOCK THE FOOT IN PLACE AND REDUCE BLISTERING FOR YOUR MOST COMFORTABLE RUN EVER.
- Proprioceptive arch stabilisation
- Improved coordination
- Promote circulation in the foot
- X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering.
- 3.25mm maximum cushioning to deliver ultimate shock absorption during forefoot impact, push-off and heel impact.
- ANATOMICAL DESIGN
- Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit.
- WIDE TOE BOX
- Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort.
- Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry.
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 15-20* at base of foot
Fabric: 88% Nylon / 12% Invista LYCRAÂ®
- X-LOCK supports plantar fascia, arch and ankle to optimise foot strike and push-off
- Blister prevention design
- Ergonomic left/right foot improves fit and comfort
- Max cushioning to support forefoot impact, push-off and heel impact
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction for comfort
- Mesh panel for ventilation
- Polygiene® - Permanent antibacterial and anti-odour technology