The Hāpai Women's Razorback Singlet bears revolutionary sports fabrication in EcoTECH MF (multifilament), our latest environmental and sustainable fabric. Filament grading technology allows for permanent nonchemical moisture management. Pressio fabric engineers made this possible by using high mechanical knit fabric and the latest innovation from Unifi's labs in the USA - Repreve, a high-quality 100% recycled performance yarn. Engineered to achieve moisture management performance beyond Virgin Polyester, it helps you stay dryer for longer. Rudolf Silverplus® anti-bacterial technology destroys odors before they start. Utilizing recycled waste products helps preserve the planet through lower Co2 emissions and power usage.
UTILIZING ECOTECH MF PROVIDES EXTREME MOISTURE MANAGEMENT VIA A MULTI-FILAMENT 100% RECYCLED YARN STRUCTURE.
- EcoTECH MF fabric has dual filament recycled polyester yarns for superior moisture wicking keeping you dry.
- Repreve made by Unifi utilizes high-quality 100% recycled performance yarn technology.
- High filament mechanical knit fabric for unrestricted freedom of movement, enhanced comfort, and optimal hand feel.
- Recycled Polyester performance engineered to perform better than virgin polyester – superior performance whilst taking care of the planet.
- Rudolf Silver Plus - German-made anti-bacterial treatment.
- Certified Bluesign approved dye house.
- EcoTECH MF fabric has dual high filament 100% recycled polyester yarns for superior moisture wicking to keep you dry and comfortable.
- 3D Structure for enhanced ventilation.
- Italian-made Framis Bonding on shoulder seams for low profile detailing and comfort.
- Run Fit - Designed and made to run in.
- Reflective trim for enhanced visibility, day or night.
- Anti-bacterial - no smell.