The Everyday compression socks result from collaboration amongst the specialists in each of the compression fields to produce what we feel is the latest generation in recovery compression sock technology. Utilizing Italian manufactured Econyl recycled nylon 6.6 yarns which are derived from recovered fishing nets, pre-and-post fabric offcuts, and disused carpets. Extruded into high filament yarns with advanced moisture-wicking abilities, with added comfort and durability. Then, the yarns are drafted at very specific power ratios enabling optimal long-term mm/hg ratings. Finally, we utilize the World's leading compression sock factory in northern Italy in the knitting process. The result is a perfect certified graduated profile. Ideal for everyday wear, at work, traveling, and post-athletic pursuit. The Everyday compression sock provides greater blood circulation, assists in injury prevention and overall recovery in the target muscles. Wear after wear; we guarantee precise power, comfort, and durability.
UTILIZING ITALIAN HIGH FILAMENT RECYCLED YARNS, THESE COMPRESSION SOCKS ARE ENGINEERED IN EUROPE'S MOST STATE-OF-THE-ART MANUFACTURING FACILITY.
- Econyl is a recycled yarn using an ethically sourced process treating our environment with the proper care and respect it deserves. This Italian sourced yarn offers high moisture management, enhanced comfort, and durability.
- Precise yarn drafting by the master craftsman at Zimmermann.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post-exercise.
- Knitted in Italy at a world-leading certified compression mill.
- Powerful LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support, and recovery.
- High filament nylon yarns for comfort, moisture management, and durability.
- Enhanced arch support.
- Anatomica designed footbed reducing blistering.
- Tongue guard for extra comfort.