ADD AN ELEMENT OF INSTABILITY TO YOUR WORKOUTS AND IMPROVE YOUR CORE STRENGTH.
Coreball 75cm / recommended for individuals > 185 cm/6 ft 1 The coreball is designed to improve core strength, balance, flexibility and posture. As your body tries to remain stable, it is forced to react as an integrated system, engaging abdominal, back and pelvic floor muscles. This activation of the core muscles fosters balance, spine alignment and motor coordination. By increasing awareness of muscle imbalances and reducing them, exercising on the coreball can also alleviate back pain and prevent injuries.
- Made in Australia to the highest quality standards
- Free of BPA, phthalates and led unlike most stability balls
- Over 50 exercises included, designed by a Pilates Expert & Movement Therapist
- Can be used as an office chair replacement for posture correction
- Anti-burst structure, anti-slip texture and weight rated up to 1000 kg (2200 lb)
- Great way to recruit more muscles for an efficient workout
- Usable in combination with the PTP PowerTubes/PowerTubes+
BALANCE Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
FLEXIBILITY Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.