Pressio's Power Run Compression Shorts utilizing MAPP technology is designed to make you run further, faster and help you back it up the next day. Our MAPP print will protect your quadriceps for greater compressive support to reduce soreness, swelling due to muscle fiber damage, and the added support to protect against overuse injuries. Coupled with our Eco Power CK high-powered fabric, this will also cradle the hamstring muscles and wrap the glutes for extra support, plus the perfectly drafted Lycra/Nylon yarn combination allows you to move freely elevating you towards your best. Three rear pockets for all your run essentials and Dye Free technology helps cut emissions, lower water use, and protect our waterways.
ENGINEERED TO ALIGN AND SUPPORT YOUR MUSCLES SO YOU CAN RUN FURTHER WITH LESS MUSCLE DAMAGE AND ENHANCED INJURY PREVENTION.
- MAPP - Muscle Alignment Power print. Muscle-specific print to increase support of muscles and for greater power output.
- EcoPOWER CK Fabric has the perfect equilibrium of power, stretch, and recovery with the benefits of Eco Dye yarn technology.
- ECO Dye fabric for greater consistency of power.
- Powerful Black LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support, and recovery.
- High filament nylon yarns for comfort, moisture management, and durability.
- 36-gauge Knit structure for greater power and low sheerness issues (sheerness guarantee).
- Active seam for greater strength and comfort - 4x stronger than flatlock with more stretch.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Rear zip pocket for keys.
- Secure phone pocket.
- Mesh pocket for nutrition
- Internal key pocket
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- MAPP on quadriceps
- Fusion-welded Italian bonding technology on hems for comfort and no-chafe.