Built with a lightweight water-resistant ripstop shell and low-profile 3M? Thinsulate? Recycled Featherless Insulation, the Commute Packable Insulation Vest offers just the right amount of warmth and loft for everyday layering.
Hybrid insulation panelling for movement, low-profile lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Recycled Featherless Insulation through upper body and Freudenburg sheet insulation in lower body and sleeves is fast to dry and mimics the performance of 600 fill-power natural down even when wet.
Lightweight durable micro ripstop shell with environmentally responsible C6 DWR treatment to withstand rain and showers.
When the weather warms up, the jacket is designed to fold down into its own pouch.
- Full zip jacket
- 3-piece hood
- Lightweight durable micro ripstop shell
- Environmentally responsible C6 DWR surface treatment
- Hybrid insulation panelling for movement, low-profile 3M™ Thinsulate™ Recycled Featherless Insulation through upper body and Freudenburg sheet insulation in lower body and sleeves
- Stitched insulation channels
- Underarm gusset for flexibility
- Packable bag ties to internal stow loop
- Fleece-lined front side zip pockets to keep hands warm
- Adjustable hem for secure fit
- Bind finished cuffs
- Outer Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 100% Polyester (75% Recycled)